Sunday, August 03, 2008

D is for...Don't know what

What the heck is wrong with me. I've been thinking about D for a week and couldn't come up with anything. I'm D-challenged. Or maybe I just wasn't really looking for a great D word. Hmmm. I just decided (there's a d) to move on. So here's a picture of Aidan and Teagan playing with the alphabet in the tub. It's sort of related, right?



Aidan's 1st birthday was Thursday. He's such a sweet baby. He was 21.5 pounds and nearly 30 inches long. He hasn't walked yet but he's close. He says mama and dada and that's about it. But he can throw a ball like no 1 year old should. And he's a fast crawler. He crawls like a bulldog with his elbows poking out and he slaps his hands on the wood floor as loudly as possible. He loves to eat. I can't believe a year ago I'd just barely kicked this latest (and last) resident out of my womb.

Aidan eating a birthday "cupcake" (ie, muffin)



This picture was taken in our camper on a camping trip a few weeks ago. I just liked it.

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I LOVE the hand picture... Teagan I presume by the silhouette of a band aid. I might have thought she took it if her hand did not end up in it. It looks like a Teagan shot.

Lets see some of Aidan's gap!!

I like your alphabet idea and would like to copy you, but don't want to be all copy-ish.

queensage said...

what a cute little baby butt.

Rhiannon said...

I keep checking and thinking I might see a "school starting" post... hmmm, with an 'E' maybe.