Wednesday, September 10, 2008

E is for Exhausted

Why am I still up? This is why I don't get on the computer at home. I'm not getting enough sleep right now because everyone in my house has been sick over the past week, and Aidan's teething is driving him, and subsequently me, to distraction. He's been needy and cranky during the day and waking up a lot at night. Sigh. That's just life with kids.

So I love this little sequence. I would put it in a collage like Rhiannon if I only knew how. One day I will learn.They were so cute I wanted a picture of them together, but Aidan was having none of it.

He just wanted me to hold him, which is par for the course these days. So is this face.

But how cute is my big kindergartener? She is so big I am amazed whenever I look at her. School suits her well, and she is doing great in the Japanese immersion program. It is an amazing program; she has already learned so much! (I've been so out of touch on this blog I don't think I've mentioned any of this. But there it is: Teagan just started kindergarten in a Japanese immersion program!)

Well, sayonara for now!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I know if you comment on my blog (without prompting) it is likely you have posted on yours!!

Look at your cute, little, preppy kids. Teagan looks so grown up. And Aidan looks grumpy, but still cute. You don't want to waste your time putting the photos in collages, I should ban it from my life to regain those moments for school.

Get me some good money for the Danskos!