Thursday, February 11, 2010

Staple crazy lady!

Here is a quote from someone related to me.  Kooky, no?  I just couldn't help it, this was so funny!
I am really excited to use a complete box of staples.  I know this is very strange, but I have this funny excited feeling when I finish a strip of staples in my stapler and then put in the new strip from the box.  It gives me this little high to know that I will use an entire box all by myself.  I think it is because I always felt like staples were one of those things that you bought, but NEVER would use all that you bought.  That you would lose the box before you ever finished it, and then buy another, and then find the first one.  And you would have enough staples to last a lifetime in your house.  But I guess it is different at work.  Still, I only have 7 strips left in my box.  1,470 left to go, I've used 3,530 (which includes the strip I just put in my stapler).
I have lots of good posts brewing in my head, I just don't have the energy to get them down on "paper."  If this cough would just go away, I might feel a little better.  I'm stalling bedtime, too, and I need to get the kids to sleep.  They don't do anything I want them to unless I ride them all the time. Sigh. Good night and Happy Valentine's Day this weekend!

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

RUDE!!

Rhiannon said...

I said to Kyle today how I found it odd that neither of you commented on my email.

He then went on to tell me he had similar feelings for the entire use of paperclip boxes or pads of post-its.

I said maybe you hadn't received my email yet, I guess you just wanted me to find it here!

Rhiannon said...

Maybe it's time to update that picture! How old it that?

Tara said...

You are the rude one, what is with the picture update comment. Look at your picture with Lowan from a year ago. Um, really? You know you like this post, don't deny it.

Rhiannon said...

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear, because I meant the picture of Lowan and I.