Saturday, September 20, 2008

F is for Forks (or lack thereof), Flips, and (halfway) Finished objects

Lots of good F stuff today! Aidan is practicing with dishes and silverware. As you can see, the fork isn't getting much use. But the spaghetti was good enough to slurp right out of the bowl. This was a meal we followed immediately with bathtime!


Teagan just learned to do a real cartwheel. I didn't get the best shots ever, but here she is showing off her moves. She's such an active kid!



Finally, I thought I'd proudly show off my progress on Versatility. Exactly one-half is complete. Here's Teagan modeling the first half for me. It looks sort of afghan-ish in this picture, hopefully just because Teagan's wearing it like a blanket.


So do any of my devoted readers (ha ha) watch Project Runway? Is Kenley just about as annoying as can be? I like her designs, but she's driving me so crazy!! She's always so smug. And what was that crap about her getting the "pretty" girl for the last challenge? Ugh. I'm ready for her to go. I wish Blaine was back, though, I loved him and his tanorexia. He made me think of my friend Slade. Anyway, I had to dish a little about the show. I just love it; even Heidi is growing on me.

Sayonara!

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I have just one thing to say... F is for Fabulous!!!

Cute Kids... Wonderful Versatility.

You could have thrown a little shout out to me for teaching you how to make the collages. But anyways... don't say too much about PR, I don't want to know.

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf - amazingly I am knitting it in the same color. I haven't got as far as you and I am thinking of frogging it as mine seems too small as at a stretch it id only 15" - what width is yours?